How long will it take to complete my project?
As you'd expect with any creative project, turnaround times for Chatty projects vary widely. Chatty doesn't guarantee turnaround times on projects, but we do strive to maintain a consistent cadence on every project and deliver detailed edits as quickly as possible.
These factors will affect turnaround time:
- The length of your project (more words = more time)
- The complexity of your project (detailed content categories such as ebooks or whitepapers take more time to edit than newsletters or social media posts)
- How many projects are in your queue (and which Crew members are assigned to each project)
- Your chosen editor's availability
- Your selected turnaround time (we can expedite most projects for an additional fee)
- What plan you're on (for legacy unlimited plans)
We do have some general guidelines for what to expect for typical editing projects:
- One average-length (~2000wo) blog post usually takes 2-3 business days
- A typical ebook (~5000wo) will be returned in 3-5 business days
- A newsletter, social media post, or other short-format project might take 1-2 business days
- Landing pages, web pages, and other online content typically take around 2-3 business days
Remember, these are guidelines and not exact estimates! No request is created equal, and the time to receive a design or edit back will vary depending on the complexity of your request. Each client will find their own individual pace with our service that’s valuable to them and their business.
If you need feedback faster, we offer a few options:
- You can expedite most projects for an additional fee, as fast as the same business day
- You can spread your projects across multiple editors if you need many projects completed quickly
Thankfully we offer the option to test out Chatty with an on-demand project, along with a risk-free guarantee so you’re able to see if our service is valuable without any stress!