What is a Chatty Project?
Chatty Projects make it easy to work directly with your Chatty editor and manage important documents, communication, and payment in a single platform.
- Share editorial briefs, voice and style guides, SEO recommendations, and other editorial guidelines
- Communicate directly with your editor (and Writer Advocate)
- Receive editorial feedback and suggestions on your documents
- Make secure payment via the Chatty Portal
Chatty clients can start a new Project from the Chatty Portal by:
- Writing their project brief
- Specifying the category and length of the project
- Choosing a Crew Member to complete the project
- Starting the project
As your editor completes work on your Project, it moves through a series of states. If either you or your editor has questions about a Project, you can message them directly through the Chatty Portal.
When your project is complete, your editor will deliver their feedback directly in your document, and send you a message through the Chatty Portal letting you know it's ready!
Each Chatty Project has a fixed cost, so there's never any surprises.